Lincoln Street, Inc.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY – WORKING AT HOME
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the opportunity to meet new people, develop mutually rewarding relationships, and help people lead more independent lives – while working from home? Provide residential supports to an individual in your home helping them achieve their goals. Looking for people who are compassionate, patient and creative; who have common sense; are able to set limits; and work within a team setting.
Current Home Provider Opportunities -Upper Valley areas (VT):
* Young man in search of a professional roommate in the Windsor County area. Outgoing individual who enjoys working, creative writing, and science fiction. The ideal Provider will receive a $25,000 tax free salary, plus monthly room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, training & support.
Respite Opportunities: Upper Valley Region
* 2 Gentleman in the Bethel area in search of overnight respite providers. They enjoy socializing with friends, playing music, and working or volunteering in their community. $200/night
Current Home Provider Opportunities -Springfield/Ludlow areas
* Part-time (week on – week off) - 33yr old woman who enjoys going for walks, spending time with animals, and relaxing at home. Medical experience preferred but will train. The ideal Provider will receive a $30,000 tax free salary plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, training & support.
* Woman in her 50s who enjoys relaxing at home and shopping at thrift stores. Experience in working with people with Dementia preferred but will train. The ideal Provider will receive a $30,000 tax free salary plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, training & support.
* Home Provider/professional roommate for 31 yr old woman. Enjoys being active, participating in community activities, animals, and cooking. Looking for a kind, compassionate individual who has common sense and able to set clear limits. The ideal Provider will receive a $28,000 tax free salary plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, training & support.
Respite Londonderry/Manchester areas
* Woman in her 20’s in search of some weekends and evening respite hours. This caring, independent, energetic young woman enjoys sports, socializing with peers, shopping, going to the movies and cooking. Respite provider should be a responsible and engaged community member and have a reliable vehicle.
For more information or to apply for a Home Provider or respite positions, please contact Katie White at 802-886-1833, toll free at 888-545-9533, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, www.lincolnstreetinc.org or stop by our office at 374 River St., Springfield, VT to request an application.