Are you seeking a unique opportunity that allows you to work from home?
Are you willing to make a meaningful contribution to someone’s life by sharing
Explore becoming a Home Provider for Lincoln Street Inc.
Lincoln Street Inc. provides training and support along with a tax-exempt difficulty of care payment and room & board allotment. We also provide a respite care allocation so our providers can schedule breaks from providing care.
HOME PROVIDER POSITIONS
Lincoln Street Inc. is currently seeking Providers to share their home and lives with individuals with Developmental Disabilities full time and part time. We are looking for people who are compassionate, patient and creative; who have common sense; are able to set limits; and work within a team setting.
Lincoln Street Inc. is currently seeking the following:
- A long-term home for a 19-year-old young man. This engaging, capable and bright gentleman works at one of the local ski mountains. He loves technology, history, learning to cook, music and spending time with family. He needs support navigating appropriate boundaries, especially when conversing and her expectations of others. In addition, helping to learn about budgeting and managing finances will be important. The ideal Provider will receive a $30,000 tax free salary, plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, on-going training & support.
- A long-term home in Windsor County for a 29-year-old woman who enjoys her independence. With goals set on independent living in the future, she will need support around budgeting/ finances, obtaining her driver’s license, managing a household and assuming responsibilities for her own space. The ideal Provider will receive a generous tax-free salary plus, room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, on-going training & support.
- A long-term home in Windsor County for an 82-year-old woman who enjoys her time going out into the community and being active. From enjoying time at the local art gym to dreaming of a world with unlimited puzzles, this individual is looking for a home where she can age in place and enjoy her time. While she is deaf, she is very engaged with her relationships and likes to be on the go. The ideal Provider will receive a generous tax-free salary, plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, on-going training & support.
- A supporting and loving home for an individual in her 30’s. This young lady is bright and constantly aware of her surroundings. She likes to spend her time relaxing at home and watching television/ engaging in small activities. She does use a wheelchair most of the time (she can walk short distances) so, a home which is accessible, or can be made accessible, is necessary. This individual also spends one week with another provider and the next week with another; we are looking for someone to provide care for this individual every other week. She has a wonderful team supporting her and would bring light to your home. The ideal Provider will receive a generous tax-free salary, plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, on-going training & support.
- A home placement for a gentleman in his 50’s. This individual enjoys getting out into his community and doing different events with his friends. From exploring his community to teaching classes at some local programs, he likes to spend his time engaged with keeping busy. The gentleman will need support, as he ages, with some self-care tasks and management around making sure his medical needs are taken care of. The ideal Provider will receive a generous tax-free salary ($38,000 annually) plus room & board payments, a flexible respite budget, on-going training & support.
- Lincoln Street Inc. is now a regional provider for the Vermont Choices for Care, Adult Family Care program and is serving individuals with medical care needs through our Vermont Comforts of Home program a joint venture by Lincoln Street Inc and Upper Valley Services. We are seeking Home Providers throughout southern Vermont who are willing to open their home and host an individual who can no longer live independently in their own community and don’t want to live in a congregate setting. Check out our new program website www.vtcomfortsofhome.org
For more information or to apply to be a Lincoln Street Inc. Developmental Home Provider, please contact Heather Hall at 802-886-1833, toll free at 888-545-9533, by e-mail at email@example.com or stop by our office at 374 River St., Springfield, VT to request an application.
Lincoln Street Inc. is a private non-profit community services agency.